Col d'Aubisque is a mountain pass which is really close to Tourmalet in the Pyrenees mountain range. Since 1947 it was climbed 46 times during Tour of France. A slope of 1198 metres along 17,3 km. Its average inclination is 6,9% with ramps of 13,7%. Would you dare to climb it?
- Printed in Satin Artistic Premium paper of 300 g / m2.
- Dimensions: 300 mm x 400 mm
- Printed with the most Top Quality using the technique of powder coating on shiny artistic paper of 300 g / m2
- Available professionally framed in black frame
- Unframed prints are shipped carefully packaged (100% recyclable)
We cooperate with the association Rideforher , donating € 2 for each poster in its fight against cancer and its support for research.
Usually shipped in 1-3 business days.
🔥 FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER THE WORLD.
👋 With this print we want to represent one of the classic French mountain passes, in the beautiful Pyrenees. A jawdropping landscape for an unforgettable challenge!
Do you like this print of Col d'Aubisque? Don't miss the other pieces of collection of Subidas Míticas!