Coll de La Gallina is the most popular mountain pass in Andorra, with its 1907 metres above sea level. The Northern side is the most famous, starting in Aixovall with a slope of 982 metres along 11,76 km. Its average inclination is really hard, with 8,36% and ramps of 18%. Would you dare to climb it?
- Printed in Satin Artistic Premium paper of 300 g / m2.
- Dimensions: 300 mm x 400 mm
- Printed with the most Top Quality using the technique of powder coating on shiny artistic paper of 300 g / m2
- Available professionally framed in black frame
- Unframed prints are shipped carefully packaged (100% recyclable)
We cooperate with the association Rideforher , donating € 2 for each poster in its fight against cancer and its support for research.
Usually shipped in 1-3 business days.
🔥 FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER THE WORLD.
👋 With this print we want to represent one of the most famous mountain pass in Andorra. A jawdropping landscape for an unforgettable challenge!
Do you like this print of Coll de La Gallina? Don't miss the other pieces of collection of Subidas Míticas!